公告:
精彩视频
dairy 金牌 Fans 发消息
发表于 04-9-3 05:11:00 |显示全部楼层 来自: 英国
What new parts from the TC4 will fit on my TC3?
Chassis braces, steering knuckles, rear hub carriers, shock towers, shafts, drive cups.

发表于 04-9-3 04:48:00 |显示全部楼层 来自: 英国

官方图片公布了

发表于 04-9-3 04:48:00 |显示全部楼层 来自: 英国

Team Associated’s revolutionary TC3 set the benchmark for touring car performance and quickly became the choice of winning racers all over the world. The TC3’s race-proven shaft-drive design captured many national and international championships in the past few years, and has spawned numerous imitations. Now the Team is proud to introduce the next generation RC10TC4 Touring Car… the refinement of the proven TC3 racing platform, optimized with more precise tuning features, better balance, and greater durability.

The TC4’s chassis has been designed with the batteries moved closer to the centerline of the car… a favorite TC3 modification of many Factory Team drivers. This “mass centralization” allows quicker directional transitions, and the narrower chassis provides more side-to-side roll clearance.

The inline motor mounting system features an all-new machined aluminum motor mount which not only provides greater motor stability, but also functions as an integral heat sink to draw heat away from today’s hotter modified motors. An optional “Factory Team” TC4 chassis forced air duct system will be offered to provide even greater airflow to the motor.

Up front, the TC4 features the double-decked impact-resistant plastic and lightweight foam bumper system adopted from the Nitro TC3. The shock towers have also been redesigned for greater strength, and now have four upper shock mounting hole options. The rear body mounts have also been relocated outward on the shock tower to give wider support to the body.

The drive train of the TC4 has received many refinements, including a new design 6061 T6 blue anodized aluminum drive shaft that fits in stronger, beefed-up composite drive cups. The included genuine Kimbrough 72-tooth spur gear mounts on a more secure, 3-bolt hub with 6 mounting positions to fit most any spur gear. The blue aluminum MIP CVD’s have also been upgraded from the previous-generation TC3, and are now thicker and 3 times stronger for maximum resistance to bending. The molded composite wheel hex drives now feature a “star drive” shape which allows more exact manufacturing tolerances, and a more precise fit with most standard touring car wheels. The TC4 comes standard with blue anodized aluminum threaded shock bodies, a feature previously included only on the Factory Team level kits.

The TC4’s all-new suspension components spent many months of development in Area 51, resulting in major improvements in adjustability, precision, and strength. The inner arm hinge pins are now larger-diameter, 40% stronger, and are captured in the arm mounts by pivot balls to provide consistently free, non-binding movement. This floating hinge pin system allowed us to develop an all-new anti-dive, anti-squat suspension adjustment shim system front and rear. The wheelbase is now adjustable .090” at the inboard suspension hinge pins, providing, total of .180 adjustment. Both the front and rear suspension links feature vertical ballstud adjustment for making precise changes in your chassis’ roll-center.

The steering system has also been optimized, and now features a new dual-bellcrank/rack configuration similar to the Nitro TC3. This ball-bearing supported system is less susceptible to capturing track debris that could bind up the rack’s movement, and also features an integral spring-loaded servo saver and Ackerman adjustments using the optional ballstud spacers.

Of course, the TC4 will be supported by a full line of “Factory Team” performance parts, including blue titanium turnbuckles, optional radial heatsinks, a forced air-duct system, and the entire range of graphite chassis components.

发表于 04-9-3 04:49:00 |显示全部楼层 来自: 英国

Q & A

Will there be a kit to convert from TC3 to TC4?
No.

Can I use my TC3 shocks and shock springs on the TC4?
Yes.

Will my TC3 body fit the TC4?
Yes, but new holes will have to be drilled. No body comes in the TC4 kit.

Can I use the TC4’s chassis on my TC3?
No.

Can I use the TC4 shock towers on my TC3?
Yes.

Can I use the TC4 drive shaft and drive cups in my TC3?
Yes.

Can I use the TC4’s MIP CVDs in my TC3?
Yes.

Can my TC3 rims fit on the TC4?
Yes.

Are you planning on a rally conversion?
No.

Will there be a Factory Team version TC4?
Yes, but not for a year or so.

Will there be an RTR version TC4?
Yes, perhaps around the first month of 2005.

What new parts from the TC4 will fit on my TC3?
Chassis braces, steering knuckles, rear hub carriers, shock towers, shafts, drive cups.

jovi 论坛元老 发消息
发表于 04-9-3 09:26:00 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国广东广州
大齿前方取消了一个固定座, 这就要求波箱那边很有力和很精确。。 不知道行不行。
DJ-joey 超级元老 发消息
发表于 04-9-3 00:53:00 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国广东广州
整架车都不同耶
一根 超级元老 发消息
发表于 04-9-3 22:52:00 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国湖南长沙
直接叫TC-3II好了~~~~~~~~~整车看上去没什么不同,只是细节上改动了而已,有些失望,不过以AE公司的实力应该又是一部冠军车
疯狂活塞 超级元老 发消息
发表于 04-9-4 14:10:00 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
不知道NTC4什么时候出!!!

[em09][em09][em09][em21][em21][em21]
mirage997 元老 Fans 发消息
发表于 04-9-3 18:50:00 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国广东深圳
风扇装在????
还是另外的?
tommydai 论坛元老 发消息
发表于 04-9-4 10:02:00 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
悬挂系统好象看上去比TC3强壮很多~~  喜欢ING!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

广告投放|联系我们|手机|投稿|Archiver|About us|Advertise|遥控迷模型网|RCFans ( 粤ICP备10210518号-1 )

版权所有 RCFans.com © 2003-2016

返回顶部